Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Introduction: My Name is Tim...

...and I'm a Beardoholic.  No, wait.  That would mean I'm addicted to Beardohol, which is not a real thing.  Yet, anyway.

Let me start over, because this is already going awful.

My name is Tim, and I'll be blogging from time to time for my hirsute masters at Big Red Beard Brewing Co.  I'm sure you'll find my qualifications are myriad.  Or, more accurately, two.  I like to write and I like to drink beer.  I'm going to just assume anyone reading this likes beer as well, or why else would they be here?  So if you like beer, and you like to read (about beer, of course), then we will have a happy symbiotic relationship.  You can be Peter Parker, and I'll be your sexy new black suit that's sure to sell all kinds of variant covers.  Or, erm, bottles.

Hey, that's an idea.  Variant labels for beer.  Chromium, die-cut, holographic-- uh, copyright.  Do not steal.

I believe I've lost the thread of this again.

What you need to know:  I'll be writing about beer culture and beer thoughts in general... and of course the occasional post directly related to Big Red Beard Brewing and their wonderful suds.  Why?  Because we, beer lovers all, have experiences to share and tales to tell.  And you just know beer people are the best people, regardless of how they came to the craft.

Hey, there's an idea.  Next time, let's talk about who brung us to the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment